Keto Diet Plan vs AI Diet
You’ve most probably heard about the Keto Diet – it certainly is one of the most popular diets out there. Individuals across the globe have had success with its low-carb high-fat eating plans and many doctors swear by its effectiveness for both overall health and weight loss. However, like with most things in life, there’s always room for improvement and that’s where we believe that the advanced AI Diet can fill the gaps.
In this article, we’ll delve into why the Keto diet works, and why the AI diet works even better. Just give us a moment of your time – this may just be the game-changer you’ve been looking for!
“Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live in.”
– Jim Rohn 
* Before we proceed, just a quick reminder to consult with your doctor before drastically changing your eating habits.
What Is the Keto Diet?
The Keto Diet – or Ketogenic Diet – focuses on meal plans that are ultra-low in carbohydrates and are high in healthy fats. The diet has been used for decades and has proven to treat and ease the effects of many medical conditions, including epilepsy and obesity.
The Keto diet is favoured by many because it encourages fast weight loss without causing too much strain on the body. If you keep to the strict meal plans, you’re likely to drop a few pounds within the first 14 days!
In a study  conducted by Dr. Gianfranco Cappello (the founder of the Ketogenic diet), it was reported that “more than 19,000 dieters experienced significant, rapid weight loss, few side effects, and most kept the weight off after a year”.
The question is –
Why is the Keto diet so rapidly effective?
To keep to a brief explanation (our focus is on burning fat, not brain cells), we’ll define this eating plan as follows:
Ketosis occurs when your body doesn’t have enough carbohydrates to burn for energy. Your body, instead, looks for fat cells to use as a source of “fuel”.
That’s why Keto diets are built on the premise of keeping carbs to a minimum with an increase of healthy fats to keep your fat cells burning – all without depleting your energy.
What Are the Benefits of the Keto Diet?
Apart from assisting with rapid weight loss, which is probably the diet’s number one selling point, it also poses other benefits which include:
- Suppressed cravings. While you may battle with eliminating certain foods at first, once you’re in full swing with your diet, you’ll soon notice that you don’t crave the same treats that you used to hanker for.
- The possibility of improved brain and heart health. Many doctors and scientists are still speculating over this one but there’s much evidence that shows the positive effects a strict Keto diet can have on the functioning of both your brain and your heart.
- Evidence that it may reduce the risk of certain cancers as well as assist with the treatment thereof. Again, there’s no 100% certainty in this claim, just tons of evidence  that leans towards the idea that Keto meals can reduce blood sugar, regulate hormone levels, and better regulate the body’s environment to ward off harmful cells.
- The ability to reduce the onset of seizures. Many studies have found the process of ketosis in the body to reduce seizures in people with epilepsy. There’s quite an interesting read about this here.
Suffice it to say, the Keto diet comes with many advantages. It keeps dieting interesting, effective, and probably most pleasantly of all – tasty.
It has nothing on the AI Diet, however.
But – If the Keto Diet Is So Effective, How Can the AI Weight Loss Diet Be Any Better?
“A good diet, it turns out, has to be individualized.”
- Eric Topol, Cardiologist 
The problem with the Keto Diet is that it takes on a “one size fits all” approach. But just like a “one size fits all” pair of pants is not actually going to fit everyone, the Keto Diet is not going to work for every individual – or maybe it does work, just not with the best results.
And that’s where the AI weight loss Diet steps in.
What Is the AI Diet and How Does It Work?
The crux of the AI (artificial intelligence) diet is to use technology to fill your body’s unique nutritional gaps. By pinpointing and eradicating nutritional deficiencies, this diet can suppress cravings (thus eliminating the need to eat more than you need) and it follows the same concept of the Keto diet i.e. to fuel the body by burning fat cells.
Did you know that most people who are overweight are actually starving to death?
That’s quite a bold statement, we know, but if you look at the bigger picture, 90% of the global population are deficient in a combination of minerals and vitamins. This means that your body could be screaming out for nourishment without you knowing it. This “scream” is often released in the form of unhealthy cravings – almost like our bodies are grasping at straws.
And because no two people crave the same things, it makes sense that each person needs to fill their own nutritional “gaps” in different ways.
The artificial intelligence side is the part that helps to make diet plans unique to the individual.
How does it work?
- Our AI diet starts with a series of simple questions. Using advanced technology, our system then takes your answers to formulise delicious select meals specific to you.
- The diet continues with a three-stage strategy across eight days (fish-based meals over the first five days, meat-based meals over the following two days, and vegan or vegetarian meals on the last day).
- The meals are designed to be tasty, filling, and are limited to a certain number of calories per day.
These high-protein low-carb meals focus on:
- Reducing cravings
- Eliminating sugar (and other) addictions
- Burning fat rapidly without depleting energy
What’s also important to note is that because the AI diet is higher in proteins than most Keto diet plans, it helps to keep muscles stronger and in top shape.
“Having more lean muscle can speed up the fat-loss process, as increased lean muscle increases your resting metabolic rate — so simply put, you are burning more calories in a resting state”.
– Luke Worthington, muscle and movement specialist 
The Benefits of the AI Diet Can Be Summed Up as Follows:
- Custom meal plans created by the dynamic AI using your elected taste preferences.
- Your unique meal plan actively fixes nutritional deficiencies based on a unique formula extensively researched for rapid weight loss.
- The AI identifies individual nutritional goals for men and women.
- The AI determines the calories and nutrition each day, constantly adjusting at each stage (8-day cycle).
- The diet is like an improved health kick on steroids. The nutritional boost provided strengthens the entire immune system and improves all body functions.
- Unlike other diets, you can choose to replace any meal within your plan. The system will present/deliver another based on the same nutritional principles.
- The rating system allows users to score their favourite meals, then the AI will use this data to offer similar meals going forward.
- As meals change each day with little repetition, the diet plan never gets boring
- A completely new approach to weight loss and revolutionary
To wrap it up the diet is based around the perfect nutritional balance for each person with customised meals they will enjoy eating for improved health and extremely fast weight loss.
Zak tried the AI diet and lost over a stone in a month (follow Zak’s story).
Are you ready to try a new approach?
It all starts HERE.
 Psychology Today. 10 Fantastic Food and Fitness Quotes. September 30, 2015
 NCBI. Ketogenic diet in cancer therapy. February 11,2018
 New York Times. Opinion – The A.I. Diet. March 02, 2019